[EN FRANCAIS PLUS BAS]
To know more about what is at stake with seeds, you can read this page : https://seedtour.org/what-is-at-stake-with-seeds/
The situation today on the seeds market is made by various stakeholders :
- thinkers (scientists, philosophers, agronomists, economists, etc.)
- public institutions
- private companies
- civil society (NGO, associations, etc.)
- and consumers (you).
The Seed Tour is an open media dedicated to empower consumers giving them concrete solutions to act in their daily purchases to encourage an agriculture based on a conscient and free choice of the seeds we plant.
The Seed Tour has 3 missions :
- INFORM about the seeds market in the world and how the situation is not positive for the development of resilient economies, and for the protection of environment and our health.
- EMPOWER consumers making them understand how each cent they spend impact the food market and that they have the power to change the situation.
- OFFER CONCRETE SOLUTIONS to consumers that they can apply or build in their daily life to change their consumption and foster alternatives in agriculture.
The Seed Tour will achieve these 3 missions thanks to short interviews of thinkers and doers linked to the seeds market during 1 year (January-December 2018) in 4 countries : Mexico, Senegal, France and India.
To know who’s involved, click here : https://seedtour.org/the-seeders/
[EN FRANCAIS C’EST BIEN LA]
Pour en savoir plus sur les enjeux liés aux semences paysannes c’est par là : https://seedtour.org/what-is-at-stake-with-seeds/ et il y a aussi une partie en français !